dinsdag 28 juli 2015

BEAUTY - The Perfect Nail Polish during the Summer

Bonjour tout le monde! I’m writing this post from the lovely France. Me and the rest of my family – which consists of my father, mother and two younger brothers – will be staying here for the next three weeks to enjoy our summer holiday.
We’re now in a little town called Écuras, pretty close to the city of Bordeaux, where we’ll be for two weeks. We have our own house over here on a Dutch holiday village. Because the weather unfortunately isn’t too good around here, I have plenty of time to update the blog a little!
For the last week of our vacation we’ll be heading more to the south of France to a place called Saint-Cyprien and yay for me, there’s a beach! I’m a real beach bum so I’m really looking forward to this last week.

So now you’ve got an idea where in the world I’ll be for the next few weeks. Anyway, for today’s post I want to share a new beauty favorite of mine. It’s a nail polish and – in my eyes – the perfect color during the summer. The polish is from the brand Essie and called Ballet Slippers. As you can see it’s a light pink color that isn’t standing out too much. It makes your nails look healthy and well-groomed. It’s like you just walked out of the nail salon!
Ballet Slippers - Wearing base coat, two layers, top coat
What do you think of this nail polish?

Love,
Roos
Follow on Bloglovin

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I have tried this product and color before and I absolutely love it! Just the name alone connotes simple, pale, blush, and artistic! It is great for all year long because it goes with everything! Great product review, doll! xo

    Kisses,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is such a cute color on you!

    http://alexamjohnson.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen